Anguilla Offshore Formation
Form your offshore company in Anguilla, a British Dependent Territory located in the Caribbean.
It enjoys a high degree of political stability and operates under The Anguilla International Business Companies Ordinance 1994. The benefits associated with this location include:
- No Foreign Exchange controls (the official currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar but the United States Dollar is commonly used)
- No direct taxation on either individuals or corporations, whether it be on income, capital gains, estate or profits, as well as not being a party to any double tax treaties.
Please note: The standard time for an incorporation is 3-5 working days. After this, we will have to wait for the documents to arrive, which can take up to 2 weeks.
Anguilla Annual Renewal Fee
Includes the registered agent and registered office fees in Anguilla for 1 year. It also covers the annual fee to the government in Anguilla to keep the company tax-exempt and on the register for 1 year.
With your offshore formation, you'll get:
- Company Incorporation
- Registered office and agent for the first year
- Government fees for the first year
- One registry stamped M&A
- One original certificate of incorporation
- Appointment of first Director
- Written resolutions of the first Director
- Register of Directors
- Register of members
- Share certificates
- Apostilled copy of the certificate of incorporation and registry stamped M&A
All our clients will be requested to comply with our KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements for due diligence purposes. For this, we request you send us a clear, scanned copy of the passport and a recent utility bill for each director and shareholder. This should be done at the time of submitting your completed application for the formation of the company.