Professional mail forwarding for your business.
Give your business the appearance of operating from a prestigious location, without the expensive costs of renting office space, with a mail forwarding service provided by our sister company Virtual Office MadeSimple.
With this Virtual Office service:
- Your mail will be processed efficiently, professionally and quickly, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your business.
- Junk mail will be automatically filtered so you only receive the pieces of mail that are essential to your business.
Mail Forwarding FAQs
What is included with the Mail Forwarding service?
The Mail Box Basic service will provide you with a central London address which you can then give to your clients. When we receive an item of personal or business mail for you, it will be processed according to the following:
- If your items are delivered to our address via Royal Mail, we will send the item on to you via Royal Mail;
- If your items are delivered via Courier or Special Delivery, we will send the item on to you via Courier or Special Delivery
Are there any charges involved?
The charges for forwarding mail to you are as follows:
- A £20 account deposit is included in the price when you purchase the mail forwarding service
- The standard Royal Mail postage costs and a 10 pence handling charge per letter will be deducted from your postage deposit.
You will be notified when your deposit runs below £5 so you can top up your deposit without disruption to your services.
Can you send on parcels?
Parcels are not included in the price of the service. If you wish to receive parcels at our address you can sign up to our Mail Box Plus service.
Can you post items overseas?
Yes, we can post your mail to anywhere you request as long as it is a valid postal address.
Will you send out mail that I write to my clients for me?
Unfortunately we are unable to send out any business or personal mail to your clients on your behalf.
Will you send my Companies House mail to me?
Unfortunately not. We are unable to send any Companies House or government mail to you using the mail forwarding service from Virtual Office MadeSimple. If you wish to receive your government mail at our London N1 address and have it sent on to you, a Registered Office service is required. Company Formation MadeSimple can provide a Registered Office for £49.99. Find out more about the service here.