We’ve given our “Ready Made Companies” page a fresh lick of paint, so fresh in fact that they’re now known as “Shelf Companies”. The new page displays available limited companies by the year that they were formed in.
If you’re interested in purchasing a shelf company, here’s how the process works:
• Select “Buy Now” in the relevant company category
• Complete the payment process
• We email a template that requests the registered office, director and shareholder information
• You complete and return the template
• We make the relevant appointments and send the company documents over to you – done!
All of our shelf companies are UK companies limited by shares, dormant and up to date with their filing obligations. Take a look at the new page now:
This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service
Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- How does a Director/Shareholder change their name? - December 10, 2014
- What does ‘Active’ mean in the ‘Company Status’ field? - December 1, 2014
- Get into the habit: Sync Data with Companies House - November 20, 2014