The concept of outsourcing is a very misunderstood one. From a broad perspective, it is essentially putting a certain business practice or process in the hands of another party. Outsourcing is sometimes associated with a reduction in quality, however this is not necessarily the case.
The fact of the matter is that when a process is outsourced to an effective and otherwise capable party it can have an equal or perhaps even a greater level of quality.
However, there are many companies that seek to keep their processes ‘in house’, for a greater degree of control and to guarantee quality. Cosec helps wholesalers and umbrella companies to do this.
Why Is Insourcing Useful?
When you’re operating a business, there are certain tasks and processes that are best taken care of by an internal source. There are a variety of reasons for this, but they include the following:
- Costs – Although outsourcing is historically considered a good way to save on costs, there have been recent rises in foreign labour costs as well as the price of energy which diminishes savings. As a result it is often cost-effective to keep processes in house.
- Efficiency – It is sometimes inefficient to outsource, and when you want to deliver a consistent customer experience this can be difficult to maintain in an outsourced setting. Efficiency can be controlled more readily when processes are centralised within a single business entity.
- Values – Some companies might have a value system that means outsourcing is not for them. Many business ascribe to a very inclusive mode of operation and may not necessarily wish to incorporate any outsourcing within their business model.
There are many reasons for insourcing, and many benefits. But let’s explore why Cosec is particularly good for wholesalers or umbrella companies looking to keep their company management in house.
- Convenience – You have to log in and out when using Companies House, but with Cosec you can make changes instantly as much as little or as often as you like.
- Speed – Sometimes you need to be fast, and this is often a key aspect of the service that wholesalers provide. With Cosec, forming a company or making any changes is completed within 3 hours.
- Precision – You can instantly access precise details for all of your companies, including incorporation dates, company numbers and even when accounts are due.
The powerful capabilities of Cosec make it great for keeping your company management in house, it is intuitive and very easy to use – meaning you can effectively manage your companies from wherever you are by using a simple web interface.
If you have any questions about our company formation for professional services contact Michael on the following:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0203 772 2426