When forming your company online, certain information is required by Companies House to allow you to register your business. After all, government bodies need to know who you are.
However, what about the information that you don’t need to give? People can be understandably apprehensive about disclosing all their personal details and information when forming a company.
Here is a list of some of the personal information you will not need when forming a limited by shares company:
- National Insurance Number
- Any photo ID (such as passport or driver’s licence)
- Your signature
- Your bank account details
- Details of your next of kin
- Family history
- Past employment information
Here’s what information we do require:
- Your company’s name
- Your company’s registered office (the official address for the company)
- Director’s name, date of birth, occupation, service address (the official address for the director), residential address, eye colour, town of birth, phone number
- Shareholder’s name, number of shares held, service address (the official address for the shareholder), eye colour, town of birth, phone number
That really is all the personal information we need. Take a look here for more information on how you can #ChangeYourLife by forming a limited company.