Last updated Mar 19, 2024 and written by Tom Richardson

Where can I get a Stock Transfer Form?

When moving shares from one person to another (or to a corporate shareholder) you should complete a stock transfer (J30) form. This is for the records of the company and for the reference of all shareholders involved. We have a template of the stock transfer form that is available to anyone who has an account with us.

To download the template:

• Sign up (it’s free) or login here
• Select “Statutory Forms”
• Select “J30 – Stock Transfer Form”
• Save the document to your computer

Remember, Companies House are not notified of share transfers until an annual return has been filed.