+44 (0) 207 608 5500
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5.30pm
Friday 9am - 4.30pm

20-22 Wenlock Road
N1 7GU
United Kingdom

How do I change the shareholding of the company?
Posted by Jenny D on 07 December 2011 09:18 AM

We provide 2 types of share services here:

1) Issue of shares : To issues new shares to an existing/ new shareholder.

2) Transfer of shares: To transfer existing shares from an existing shareholder to another/ shareholder.

Please note Companies House will not be notified of the new shareholding information until the filing of your annual return.


(5 vote(s))
Not helpful