Registered Office Service
Prestigious London N1 registered office for your company
Keep your residential address private, avoid junk mail, free postage, no hidden extras.
- use of our London N1 address as your company's registered office
- all official government mail forwarded to you
for just £49.99 plus VAT per year (with no charge for postage)
Registered Office - N1
Your registered office at a prestigious London N1 address 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. No hidden extras.
Why use a Registered Office?
- To ensure your residential address is not shown on the public register
- Stops unsolicited junk mail. Marketing junk mail is filtered by us so you only get your company’s official government mail
- If you have a rental contract restriction - many rental contracts don’t allow the landlord’s address to be used as a registered office
- If you are an overseas customer, you may need this service to form a UK company as the registered office address must be in the UK
How it works
- Click 'Buy Now' above
- Once your company is registered at our address, we forward all your company’s official government mail directly to you
- The service runs for one year and is renewable annually
- It’s a one-off cost of just £49.99 plus VAT per year - with no additional charge for postage
Proof of ID
We have a legal obligation to check proof of ID and proof of address for all customers who use our address services. This is to ensure we comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. For which documents you need to provide us please check the FAQs.
Forming a limited company?
Our Privacy company formation package includes a company limited by shares, a prestigious registered office address for 1 year and a service address for 1 year all for just £49.99 plus VAT. For more information, click here.
If you would like to use our London N1 address as your business address and have all your business mail forwarded to you, you can use a Mail Forwarding service provided by our sister company Virtual Office MadeSimple. For more information, please click here.
Registered Office FAQs
What is Company Formation MadeSimple’s Registered Office Service?
Company Formation MadeSimple provides a London based registered office for limited companies at:
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
Using this service your company will be registered at our address and we will forward on all your company’s official government mail. The service is renewable annually and a reminder will be sent to you via email.
What is a Registered Office?
A registered office is the registered address of a limited company. It must be a physical location in the United Kingdom at which official documents can be served. The registered office address need not be the company’s place of business and is often the address of the persons providing company services, such as Company Formation MadeSimple. The address is on the public register, available to everyone.
Can this service be used for company officers' (directors and secretaries) or shareholders' addresses?
No, these are not covered. If you are a company director, secretary or shareholder and wish to keep your residential address private, please see our service address service.
What is the renewal cost?
The renewal cost is £49.99 plus VAT per year. You may benefit from our Privacy Package Renewal which includes the renewal of both the Registered Office service for 1 year and renewal of the Service Address for 1 year, for just £59.99 plus VAT. For more information on all renewal fees, please click here.
What is official government mail?
Official government mail includes mail from UK governing bodies such as Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway and the Intellectual Property Office. If you are interested in a mail forwarding service where all your items of business mail get forwarded to you, our company Virtual Office MadeSimple can provide this service from as little as £15 a month.