Renew your services here, quickly and easily.
Prices are valid for 1 year of service. Include submissions to Companies House where required.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
On the right, you will find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
If you still can't find the answer to your question, why not try our virtual assistant?
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
You can view the status of your services in the "My Services" section on your account. Services that appear here are considered renewable, it will show the "renews on" date on this page too.
You will receive an email nearing the renewal date to confirm the status.
All of our renewable services are set for payment to automatically come out using the card that was previously used. You will be able to see what card is stored within the "Payment Methods" section of your account.
This is done to ensure that no services are missed and suspended so you can take full advantage of everything Companies Made Simple has to offer.
No longer need the service? No problem, simply cancel the services prior to renewal to ensure no further funds are taken.
You are able to cancel your renewable services with us at any time during your subscription period.
How to cancel:
- Log in to your Companies Made Simple account.
- Select My Services.
- Click the ‘cancel’ link next to the service that you wish to stop.
- Our system will check if there are any actions required on your part before cancelling the service.
- If all checks pass, confirm the cancellation by clicking the ‘I confirm…’ checkbox and then click the ‘Cancel the service’ button.
- You will receive an email as soon as the cancellation has been processed.
Yes you can. Simply contact us to request the upgrade/downgrade of your package and then our customer support team can advise further.
You can view the status of your services in the "My Services" section on your account. The renewal date will be shown here under the "renews on" heading. The price and recurrence of the renewal will be shown under the "Renew?" heading.
You will receive an email nearing the renewal date to confirm the date of the renewal as well as the renewal fee.
All limited companies have the ability to update where their Registered Office is located. This can be done at any time during the lifespan of the business.
However, the Registered Office can only be updated to a location within the country they are registered in. This (at this moment in time) cannot be changed. Please see the table below for a visual explanation.
Registered Office Location
|Country Registered In
|Can Update Address To Any Address Within
|England and Wales
|England and Wales
Our service is therefore available to anybody that is thinking about registering a company in England (& Wales) or already has a limited company registered in England.
A Registered Office is required for all UK Limited Companies.
The Registered Office address will:
- Appear on the public register at Companies House for all to view.
- Be sent Government mail* to this address and must be obtainable by the company.
- Keep statutory registers here unless a SAIL address is provided.
Our Registered Office Service can be used in order to protect the privacy of your home address.
*Please click on the link to see the list of accepted documents.
For more information please see What is a Registered Office?
Yes! We offer our Registered Office service within the majority of our formation packages. Bundled together with a discounted fee, check it out here!
Yes, you can change the address of your Registered Office at any time after setting up a company, but it must always remain within the same country. If you change your Registered Office address, you must notify Companies House immediately and take steps to ensure all business stationery, correspondence and your company website clearly display the new Registered Office address.
Yes, you can use our Registered Office address as your service (correspondence) address. If you are a company director, secretary, person of significant control or shareholder and wish to keep your residential address private, the purchase of the Registered Office address service allows you to to do just that!
The Ultimate formation package includes a number of useful tools and services to help you get started in the right way:
- Ready to Trade Limited Company - Your application to creating your limited by shares company
- Registered Office Address - The official correspondence address of your company that is listed on the Companies House register.
- Directors Service Address - The contact address for your company directors, shareholders and PSCs.
- Official Government Mail Forwarding - All of your official statutory mail received, emailed and stored securely at no extra charge!
- Virtual Office Mail Forwarding for 1 year - The processing and forwarding of all normal business and personal items through our sister site London Presence.
- VAT Registration Assistance
- Digital Incorporation Documents
- Maintenance of PSC Register - Internal register that every limited company must keep.
- 10 Company Credit Reports - Useful to find out more about a company of interest.
- 20 days Coworking Access to the Workhub - Work from your Registered Office!
For a full breakdown of the Ultimate Package and all its features and descriptions please click here.
Yes. If you wish to renew, you will get the continued benefits of the registered office and service address services, preparation and filing of your Confirmation Statement, PSC register, 10 company credit checks and 20 day passes to our co-working space. We will let you know when the renewal is due.
The renewal price can be found on this link (login required).
Any queries please feel free to contact our friendly and experienced customer services team on 0207 608 5500.
The Registered Office is the registered address of a limited company, available to everyone on the public register and the location at which official documents can be served. With the registered office service, all your official government mail (from Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway) will be sent to our premises and forwarded to you free of charge.
The Virtual Office Mail Forwarding service provides you with our Central London address which you can give to your clients - giving your business the appearance of working from a prestigious location. All your business and personal mail can be sent to our address and forwarded straight to you, plus junk mail is filtered so you only receive the pieces of mail that are essential to your business. Please note that ID verification will be required before your mail forwarding account is set up and any mail is posted to you.
The package includes a £20 deposit for the mail forwarding service, from which postage and handling fees will be deducted. We'll let you know when this deposit is running low so you can top it up.
We will provide you with a simple template to fill in upon purchase and we will get out experts to thoroughly check through and send to HMRC to register. Any issues, we will advise you accordingly.
If you expect your turnover to be £85,000 or more in the next 12 months you will legally have to register your company for VAT. You can voluntarily register for VAT if you do not expect to exceed the £85,000 threshold, some do so in order to claim back VAT form other VAT registered businesses.
All mail will be forwarded to you, regardless of where in the world you are located. All mail is covered by one of the two address services included in this package: Registered Office mail will be scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
General business mail will be forwarded to you via the Virtual Office mail forwarding service at the Royal Mail standard charge plus a small handling fee which comes out of your postage deposit included in your formation package (We will email you when this needs to be topped up).
You can form a UK Limited company, even if you do not live in the UK or if you're a non-UK national
The director and shareholders can be of any nationality and live anywhere in the world. The director's will need to be at least 16 in order to be appointed an officer of the company.
Your company however, will require a UK Registered Office address.
The International package includes our Registered Office Service; this means that you can use our London address as your company’s Registered Office. Any Companies House or HMRC mail that we receive is scanned and emailed straight to you to avoid any delays.
Yes, the following features can be renewed after the first year for £169.99 + VAT:
- Registered Office & Service Address - Keep your home address private and let us take care of your official mail.
- Confirmation Statement - We will prepare one of your annual filing obligations for Companies House.
- 20 Free day passes to Workhub - Use our co-working space when visiting the UK and impress your clients with our prestigious facility.
- 10 Company Credit Reports - Never lose track of any company of interest again. Perform credit checks and more!
- PSC Online Register - Ensure one of your obligations as a Limited company to keep internal registers are safe and secure on your online account with us.
The Mail Forwarding service (for normal business and personal mail) is not included as part of this renewal and can be renewed separately.
Once your company has been incorporated please let us know (via [email protected]) if you would like your documents posted and confirm the delivery address. We will then post these documents to you via international tracked mail, regardless of where you live.