Choose the Perfect Package for You and
Start Your New Company Today
Simply choose from the packages below or use these resources to help you decide:
- Discover why you should register via us.
- Learn about registering a company: See this guide
- Do you still have complicated questions?: See our FAQs,Click here for live chat or call us on 0207 608 5500
- If you're ready to proceed, scroll down to choose the perfect package for you, then continue to order.
What You Get In Each Of Our Packages
Included in All of Our Packages:
Free Business Start Up Toolkit - Everything You
Need to Start, Run & Grow Your New Company.
- FREE Fast-track Barclays Business Bank Account with £50.00 Cash Back (Optional)
- FREE .co.uk website domain plus more... Free 1 year domain name includes free email address, 1-page website and professional stock images.
- Google Adwords Voucher to Get Your Business in Front of Millions of Potential Customers
- Google apps Free trial professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Built for business, designed for teams.
- FREE Accountancy & Tax Consultation (UK Customers Only)
- Exclusive 2-Month FREE Trial to FreeAgent's Award Winning Online Accounting Tool for Small Businesses. Plus you get 10% discount on the monthly subscription for 12 months after the free trial ends. FreeAgent is easy-to-use and you won't need any previous accounts experience to start using it.
- FREE Business Startup Guide (worth £7.99) Everything you need to know to start, run and grow your new business
- 3 FREE Company Credit Checks (worth £16.35) Avoid losing money to bad payers or suppliers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to provide proof of ID?
No if you are buying the Basic or Printed company formation packages.
Yes if you are buying the registered office/service address service (Privacy, Comprehensive and Ultimate company formation packages). In this case we are required by law to hold proof of ID and proof of address.
We have a legal obligation to check proof of ID and proof of address for all customers who use our address services. This is to ensure we comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. For which documents you need to provide us please check the FAQs.
Will I still need an accountant?
For certain tasks we do recommend that you use an accountant.
This is why we offer a free consultation with a local TaxAssist accountant once your company has been formed.
We provide you with lots of inclusive services and tools to keep accounting costs down.
All of our packages include a free 2-month trial to FreeAgent, easy-to-use small business accounting software that helps keep you on top of all your business finances. Our Comprehensive and Ultimate Packages take care of some of the things that your accountant would normally do, such as preparing and filing your company's Annual Return. With the Ultimate Package we'll also register your company for VAT with HMRC.
Less work for your accountant equals lower fees for you.
Is there a renewal cost annually?
This depends on the package that you choose.
The Privacy Package has an annual renewal cost of £59.99, only applicable if you want to continue using our Registered Office and Service Address to keep your residential address confidential and off Companies House public register.
The Comprehensive and Ultimate packages have an annual renewal cost of £99.99, only applicable if you want to continue using our Registered Office and Service Address to keep your residential address confidential and off Companies House public register. Also included is our Maintenance of Statutory Books Service and Preparation/Filing of Annual Return service.
What if I only need the company name and none of the other parts?
If you're looking to start trading immediately or very soon, then our Basic Package is the
cheapest way to get up and running quickly and easily. However,
if you want to open a bank account we recommend the printed package as
most bank managers require this official documentation.
On, the other hand, if you simply want to secure your chosen company name for the future, then you can reserve it here.
I'm not sure what I need right now, can I buy the Basic Package and add other services to it later?
Absolutely, however the services will not be available at the discounted package rates.
I don't live in the UK, can I still open a UK company & bank account?
You can form a UK limited company regardless of your nationality or location.
A UK limited company must have a registered office based in the UK. Our Privacy, Comprehensive and Ultimate Packages all include use of our Registered Office Service for one year (you have the option to renew after this period), perfect for customers who do not have access to their own UK address.
Our International package is the ideal solution for overseas customers looking to form a UK Limited company. It also includes a 1 hour tax consultation with our UK Tax Experts who can also assist you with other professional services such as assistance with opening a UK bank account and online accountancy services (please note the cost for these services is to be arranged separately with our tax and banking partner). More information
What are my statutory and legal requirements once I start a Limited Company?
Limited companies are required to file annual returns and annual accounts with Companies House.
If you choose the Comprehensive or Ultimate Package, we take care of the annual return for you.
You or your accountant will need to submit annual tax returns and company accounts to HMRC.
As a director of a limited company you must act in the best interests of the company and not necessarily yourself.
How much tax will I save by starting a Limited Company vs. being a Sole Trader?
This depends on your circumstances. You may find this Sole Trader v Limited Calculator helpful.
How do I get funding for my new business?
There are a number of options available when it comes to funding a business. These can be split into two categories; debt financing sources and equity financing sources. Debt financing sources would include banks, lease financing and trade credit. Equity financing sources would include venture capitalist companies and private individuals.More info