Yes you can. The Companies House WebFiling Authentication Code is a 6 alphanumeric code that Companies House provide upon company registration (if we registered your company, you can find this by logging in and then clicking on your company name).
This is the code that enables you to carry out online filing for your company, both with Companies House and with us.
If you wish to change the code that has been allocated to your company:
- Login to the Companies House system (or register if you haven’t yet)
- Select the country that the company was registered in and then enter the company number and the current code – click “Sign In”
- Select “Company Authentication” on the left of your screen
- Enter the new code (it must be 6 characters long) twice and select “Change code”
There you go – confirmation will then be posted to your registered office address.
Don’t forget, if your company is on our system you will need to to update the code on here too. To do this:
- Select “My Companies”
- Click on your company name
- Select “Update Code” next to “WebFiling Authentication Code”
- Enter the new code and then select “Change”
We hope that you found this post helpful.