Skip the Expensive Rental Costs and Reduce Junk Mail by Using Our Mail-Forwarding Service.
Impress your clients, and upgrade your business’ presence by using our central London business address for your clients and suppliers.
Skip the expensive overhead costs and time-wasting junk mail. We will efficiently, professionally and quickly process your mail. Leaving you to focus on the bigger, more important things.
With this Virtual Office Service:
Junk mail will be automatically filtered so you only receive the pieces of mail that are essential to your business.
Your mail will be processed efficiently, professionally and quickly, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your business.
Give your business the appearance of operating from a prestigious location
Our Frequently Asked Questions
On the right, you will find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
If you still can't find the answer to your question, why not try our virtual assistant?
We're Here To Help
What's the difference?
We offer a mail forwarding service for UK and overseas (including PO Box addresses) customers in both our Registered Office and Virtual Office mail forwarding services. However, there is a difference in the type of mail that is forwarded for each service.
Mail Forwarding (Virtual Office)
- Includes the receiving and forwarding of all business/personal mail to you. For example, letters from your bank, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Can be used for marketing or advertising for your company. For example, if you currently have our virtual office service, the address can be on your website, business cards, email, etc.
- Does not allow the authority to use the address as your company's registered office. Therefore, you would need a Registered Office service for this.
- Does not include the receiving or forwarding of official mail. You would need a Registered Office service for this.
Registered Office Mail Forwarding
- Is the receiving and forwarding of official mail (from particular Governing bodies) to you via scan - take a look at what is classified as official mail.
- Does not include the receiving or forwarding of business/personal mail. For example, letters from your bank, customers, suppliers, etc. Therefore, you would need a Virtual Office service for this or you can provide an alternative address.
No, the Registered Office service would have to be purchased separately in addition to the mail forwarding service if you required normal business and personal mail to be received and sent from the Registered Office address.
You will be able to obtain all normal business and personal items of mail that is addressed to the company name that the service is purchased for. This includes, but is not limited to, bank letters, letters from suppliers and letters from customers.
The 3 month Mail forwarding services are hosted by London Presence, our sister company in charge of the mail forwarding operations here at Made Simple.
This service comes with a complimentary £20 postage deposit which will cover you against handling charges (30p per letter) and postage costs (Royal Mail 1st class postage). This will need to be topped up when it runs low to keep the service going.
Once the 3 month subscription for mail forwarding ends, the service will automatically go to a monthly rolling contract at £19.99 + VAT per month. This will continue until we are notified you would like the service to be cancelled. You will be emailed in advance of any payment that is due.
The people that are required to provide ID will be the account holder, the director's and the People with Significant Control (PSCs). This is line with legislation that everyone considered having significant influence or control over a company and thus are the important decision makers will need to be ID checked.
Companies House will be enforcing this as of Late 2023 through the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act 2023.
All officers of a company must be ID verified prior to an application (or request) being sent across to Companies House for approval.
With the help of Credas' digital ID software, our free online ID check is very simple to complete. You will just require:
- Government-issued photo ID, i.e. passport or driving licence (not expired)
- Proof of residential address issued with the last 3 months / annual statement, i.e. bank statement, utility bill, etc
- A device with the ability to take a live selfie such as a webcam or camera phone.
During the online ID verification, Credas' facial recognition technology will check if you are present and determine whether your face (selfie) matches the photo on your ID.
For a full guide please visit Proof of ID and Address Requirements [Comprehensive Guide].
- Select ‘I need to verify ID for someone else'.
- Enter the email address of the officer being verified and click the Send validation link button.
- An email with the validation link has now been sent to the officer’s email address. The officer must open the link and follow the on-screen instructions to verify their identity.
For a full walkthrough please visit here.
We will be unable to activate or provide any services to customers (or companies) unable to complete our ID checks.
Protect your personal address from being listed on the Companies House public register. Includes use of Director's Service Address.
State-of-the-art meeting rooms in a prime location at a fraction of the cost.
Organise and style your company documents with a company register, seal or stamp (For UK companies only).