Last updated Dec 04, 2023 and written by Tom Richardson

I need to change my SIC Code

annual returnThe SIC code (Standard Industrial Classification code) is used to define your limited company’s industry of trade. You notify Companies House of this code when you file an annual return. If you wanted to change this code from one entered in a previous annual return the only way to do this is to file another annual return. You can either file an early annual return or simply wait until the next return is due.

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS