Last updated Dec 04, 2023 and written by Tom Richardson

Companies House WebFiling: How to retrieve your WebFiling Authentication Code

If your limited company’s WebFiling authentication code has expired, here’s how to go about getting a new one from Companies House:

• “Register” for Companies House WebFiling here
• Once registered “Sign in” here
• Click “Don’t have your company authentication code?”
• Enter your company number and click “Continue”
• Click “Request code”

A letter is then sent to the Registered Office containing the code.

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at
Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS