What's the difference?
We offer a mail forwarding service for UK and overseas (including PO Box addresses) customers in both our Registered Office and Virtual Office services. However, there is a difference in the type of mail that is forwarded for each service.
Registered Office Mail Forwarding
- Is the receiving and forwarding of official mail (from particular Governing bodies) to you via scan - take a look at what is classified as official mail.
- Does not include the receiving or forwarding of business/personal mail. For example, letters from your bank, customers, suppliers, etc. Therefore, you would need a Virtual Office service for this or you can provide an alternative address.
Virtual Office Mail Forwarding
- Includes the receiving and forwarding of all business/personal mail to you. For example, letters from your bank, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Can be used for marketing or advertising for your company. For example, if you currently have our virtual office service, the address can be on your website, business cards, email, etc.
- Does not allow the authority to use the address as your company's registered office. Therefore, you would need a Registered Office service for this.
- Does not include the receiving or forwarding of official mail. You would need a Registered Office service for this.